Saturday, June 2, 2012

Memorial Day






Memorial Day weekend was fun filled with lots of activities for the kids especially, I wore these DIY shorts with my Forever 21 netted top that was purchased a few months ago. The day was very hot and humid so this kept me cool and comfy.  I paired it with my BCBG Generations wedges and my large hoop earrings along with my fav sun glasses for this summer :).  I threw my Tommy Hilfiger sling bag around me and we were out!  We started out in Downtown Manhattan, where we got some burgers from Shake Shack, these burgers are not only delicious but organic.  I am usually not a burger person but these are to die for, they are extra juicy and just the perfect texture.  The milk shakes are the bomb :).  It can be a little pricy but its worth it when you have the craving for a great burger.  Hands down the best burger I have ever eaten.  We then headed to Fleet week, where there was an extremely long line, :(  but decided to wait anyway.  Apart front he heat, which was not a big deal...because we cooled down with water; the day turned out well, except for the end where we had to become plumbers.  We had a major leak in our home and could not find a plumber to come that very day.  We were out of water since we had to turn off the main that fuels water through the entire house.  So we Googled what was needed to fix that leak and headed to the Home Depot and set out to work, we finished until 11 p.m that night but the leak was fixed with some soldering and we were able to take a shower  whoooo....It was worth it though because we probably would have had to pay a plumber about $300 to fix it.  Hope you guys like and thanks for your comments.

No comments: