Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day at the Brooklyn Museum

 We took the kids out last weekend to the Brooklyn Museum, the weather was great so we were able to dress a little loose.  We go there a lot during the summer,  if you choose not to go into the museum you can just sit outside, relax, tan, read a book or just watch your kids run around, the atmosphere is great and the the water fountain adds to the relaxation.  The colored jeggings which were purchased from Express, I have worn a couple times but never got to take photos in them, I have them in white and red as well and will be getting the salmon pink and mint green also, :) I am loving the spring colors.  They can be worn casually with slippers or wedges or dress them up with heels and accessories. I wore mine very casual but have also dressed them up on occasions.  My top is snaked skinned and was purchased from Marshalls,   its one of my favorite don't be surprised if you see them in another post later on :)  I tried to stay warm with my orange shawl which I purchased from one of the street vendors here in NYC…..don't you just love the color?  For me I like to buy clothes that I can wear several times,  though they are inexpensive I like to get my money's worth, so I will mix and match them with several pieces.  My sandals are from Steve Madden and my sunglasses which are probably the most expensive piece in this outfit is from Balenciaga.  Accessories from Forever21.  Hand bag - Chinese Laundry.  Just my way of keeping up with fashion on a budget or by spending less! Thanks for your comments and hope you like! XOXOX







No comments: