Sunday, April 29, 2012

Diet & Exercise

As moms, wives, professional women and every other title we may hold as women, we carry a heavy load, which can make it difficult to find time to eat healthy since we are constantly on the go.  Exercising...forget it ….who has time for that …well you may if you have a housekeeper or chef J or you choose to eat out. For me I find eating a little here and there helps rather than a whole lot at one time.  My day starts with a glass of milk….egg whites or boiled eggs and whole grain toast. Lunch is usually something very light maybe a light roast beef or turkey sandwich with a fruit smoothie.  I am a fish lover so dinner for me can be fried red snapper, baked tilapia or steamed fish head with some vegetables.  I try to stay away from carbs like rice and potatoes.  I am no professional but I try to follow a simple regime of healthy foods….I snack in between meals, which ranges from fruits or Oreos to fried green plantain chips, as well as my fav Haagen- Dazs ice-cream.  I believe you can eat whatever you like …the key is in moderation and then jump on the tread mill or   gazelle in my case and burn it outJ.  But yeah… I would love to hear what diet secrets you all have to staying slim or even woes to help others stay away from them…..we all have them.   


No comments: